Monday, November 28, 2011

Self Reflection

1. How do you think you are doing so far in your senior project and why?
I think I deserve a P or an AE so far. I've done everything that has been asked and I've also done extra research. I have more than half of my service learning completed as well.

2. What is one thing you have done well on and why?
I would say service learning. I've learned a lot while working with the guys at the Glass House and I'm excited to continue that. I've also been working on updating my blog with photos and information about it.

3. What is one thing you would like to improve on and why?
The quality of my interviews. I think I should ask more follow-up questions since I'm going to have to get used to making up my own questions for the next couple interviews coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment