Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

1) Positive Statement
I am most proud of my determination and ability to meet all deadlines throughout the year because it shows how dedicated I was to this project.

2) Questions To Consider
a) I would give myself a P on my 2-Hour Presentation because I feel I did well, but I didn't do anything special.
b) I would give myself an AE- given my performance throughout the entire senior project. I've always been on task and produced quality work for every component and aspect of my project.

3) What Worked
No aspect of the project being a group effort. I got to show how I work on my own.

4) What Didn't Work
Nothing comes to mind. I enjoyed senior project and I think it was my favorite project at iPoly.

5) Finding Value
The senior project taught me how to really back up things I say with evidence. It also taught me not to worry about little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment