Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Independent Component I

Literal
-I, Roz, affirm that I have completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
-I have worked at several concerts at The Glass house. I set up for the concert which included plugging everything in, I performed soundcheck with the bands, stayed and observed the show with my dad, and helped clean up after the show. I've also helped out with organizing The Glass House Record Store.

Interpretive
-I've posted a few blogs about some of the concerts I've been at that also include photos of what I've done. Each show including set-up and everything is about 8 hours long.

Applied
-It helped answer my EQ because it's first hand experience with concert production. I get to see everything unfold before the show. I also get to work with a lot people associated with different areas of concert production. I've worked with Cameron (Manager & runs snack bar), Dennis, Manny, and Jason (Audio), Brandon (Lighting), Rene (Promotion), and Kevin and Alex (Stage Hands).

Hours Log

Here are some photos from the set-up of the most recent concert
Falling In Reverse- 1/14/12



No comments:

Post a Comment