Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Independent Component I Plan Approval

1) Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.
For my independent study component, I will be working an additional 30 hours at The Glass House. This will include, but is not limited to, set-up and break-down of live concerts, working with Rene Contreras on promotion, and learning the fundamentals of live sound mixing and venue acoustics.

2) Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours of work.
If I help with the set-up and break-down of shows and learn about mixing, that's about 8 hours, so I could go to a few of those and work with my dad. Since he's not at The Glass House all the time, I can use one of my other options to complete whatever hours I don't do with my dad.

3) How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?
My independent study component will show me some of the different jobs that go into the whole concert production business. I have a variety of people at The Glass House that are willing to help me with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment